We're planning on going with Stephanie, Halley, and David (my sister-in-law, her daughter, and boyfriend). Yay!
We went out to China Buffet for lunch to celebrate, lol. Why is it that the Asian buffets are always the healthiest? Then tonight we're going downtown for more celebrating at Bubba Gumps! :) See what a little good luck can do? Andy kept saying how he had the worst luck in the world, since he's been in the hospital 3 times this year and we didn't get Hawaii, but I got him a good luck bamboo and look what happened! I think he just had to think he had good luck ;)
We had an at-home date yesterday. We rented Valentine's Day on Demand and watched it. It was good! I can't believe it's taken me this long to watch it, but that's just what happens when you have kids. The last movie I saw before we had Emma was Sherlock Holmes, and then we finally went to watch How To Train Your Dragon in 3-D last week. Now, if only I can see Iron Man 2 I'll be happy! But I'm very happy right now.
Emma continues to eat her sweet potatoes with a vigor. She loves sweet potatoes which is good because they're a power food! Lol and she's eating her dry cereal more these days. It makes me happy that she's getting little baby rolls, makes me feel like I'm doing something right! :) I will say, though, that no matter how much I clean her, there will always be a little sweet potato somewhere... under her nails or in her hair or somewhere that I can't see. Oh well.
Here's a video we took last night after the movie, "Kisses for Daddy." Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment