We flew back today. It was a straightshot; a 1 hr. 15 min. flight. We were even 15 min early! So I guess that makes it 55 min. Which was good, because Emma didn't sleep the first half of this one. Thankfully, though, the air pressure didn't bother her (again...)
I've been wondering a lot about visiting California lately. My mom says that she will fly Emma and I out. I really want to go so that people like my Dad and Grammy can see her before she gets too old... I know that she's only 6 weeks today, but she's just so tiny and precious. I don't want to put it off until she's 1 year old and then you're just thinking, "whoops!"
(I'm sorry, but this just reminds me of "Dancing With the Stars...")
Yes, come visit California:) I want to meet baby Emma.
ReplyDeleteFirst baths are the best!