Thursday, December 10, 2009

Andy started prototype on Tuesday.


I made this picture to show how I feel about prototype. Not only do I not get to see my husband any more, (he now works from 7 to 7, which means he leaves sometimes as early as 5:30, because he has to go work out, and then doesn't get home until at least 7:30 PM.)
How does this make me feel? Not very good, considering that it's just me and Emma now. (Ok, plus Nick, but Nick only has three days off, then he goes back to his schedule of 7 PM to 7 AM... or is he on a different schedule? I'm not sure any more...)

The prototype schedules are really confusing. They have about 4 different "shifts" - all consisting of 12 hours. I now know of 2, (obviously the 7 AM to 7 PM and vice versa) but I'm not really sure of the other ones. Sammye tried explaining it to me but that was a long time ago and I've forgotten it. Perhaps experience will be the proven key.

That reminds me of an old Chinese proverb,

"I hear and I forget,
I see and I remember,
I do and I understand."

Everyone, bow to your sensei!


1 comment: