Monday, November 29, 2010

Update

We got our Christmas tree a couple of days ago and are putting the finishing touches on it, pictures to come! Andy will be gone for a few days in December, not looking forward to that. :( Looking forward to spending Christmas with his family, still no word on if my family will be able to make it. (?)
Good news! On Wednesday I go in to see if I really am pregnant (pregnancy test cam up positive) and how far along I am. It will be hard to go through this without Andy and I am really not looking forward to it. Hopefully the Navy will let him come home for the birth, but I'm not planning on it.
Listening to Amy Grant Christmas right now. There are few CDs that I really look forward to on Christmas, and this is one of them. It takes me back home to California and reminds me of Christmases past, we played her Home for Christmas album almost every year...
Emma is doing well. She loves walking, so much so that she will not even ride in the cart at Wal Mart any more but insists on walking by herself. It usually ends up with Andy and Nick doing the shopping and me guarding my little 13 mo. old as she traipses down aisles and narrowly misses running into people.

No comments:

Post a Comment