Friday, February 5, 2010

Things I've Been Into Lately

nonsociety.com

A great artsy chique website for stay-at-home types who want something to do!
I first heard of Julia Allison while watching some show on VH1... I think it was about the top 20 stars who had lost like MAJOR amounts of weight. It was very inspiring. Anyway, there's not just artsy things on there. It's a group of contributors who all have something to say... it's very interesting and entertaining.

bobbibrown.com

Due to a recent fall-out with Sephora and I (more on that later...), I am rediscovering Bobbi Brown. I have always been attracted to her for her ability to make anyone look beautiful, not just models. I love her Long Wear Eye Collection - even though it was for the holidays, I still think it makes a beautiful statement. STAY TO WATCH THE METALLIC LONG-WEAR EYESHADOW, please, they really are beautiful. <3 :)



In other news...
The DOG is driving me crazy!!! Thankfully, we have found a buyer. Some old guy in North Carolina just lost his bug and is looking for a replacement (THANK GOD.....) The house reeks of poo and piss. I put him in the bathtub while I attempted to clean out his cage (Andy's old Gandalf costume served as the padding, which Achilles has peed and pooped in multiple times over the past couple days). His water was tipped over, newspaper was torn to shreds everywhere, and his kibble was knocked over. Do you know what wet kibble looks/smells like? You don't know if it's poo or kibble!
We have lost so much money and sanity over this dog... this is the last time I am having an inside dog. We might get a bigger dog (Shepherd) for running, but not until we have a HOUSE with a YARD!!! I wish I would have spoke up sooner.....

So he should be gone by Tues or Wed if this lady comes through. In other news, my parents are coming to stay Monday-Saturday, which will be good. I've been really missing Andy lately. These 12:30 PM - 12:30 AM days are really taking a toll on me. I have to say that last night was an all-time low. I started crying uncontrollably and wishing I had someone to talk to. It was all better when Andy got home, and Nick tries to help. We were supposed to go out yesterday but then realized that Nick didn't have a carseat in his car (duh!), and this was after everyone had gotten ready.

Anyway, good thing this only lasts until Monday, and then he has two days off. My dad will be in Georgia most of the time for a conference, but we will have Monday and Saturday with him. Hopefully it will be a good time! Please pray that we all get along as a family together. :)

Too da loo!

1 comment: