Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow!

Last night it snowed for the first time in a long time (I want to say the 80's, but I'm not sure of the actual date) in a long time. It was amazing! We all went outside and played in the snow, making snow angels, snowmen, and having snowball fights with each other! It was so amazing to see this place that I had gotten so used to completely transformed.

I will post pictures later. My parents just left this morning after spending most of the week with us. My mom got here Monday and my Dad joined us Thursday. It was a lot of fun (and HELP!!) to have them here with us. Achilles (the pug puppy) is now a self-respecting dog. He just needed a little attention and to be let out of his cage. There were many times that I just needed another set of hands, and that is where my mom came in. She was so helpful, doing laundry and helping with dishes, just the little things that nobody wants to do. It's amazing how this stuff can easily get out of control.

Well, that's all for now. I will upload pictures from last night and post them tonight, promise!

<3
KR

PS-While my parents were here, they talked with Valerie at Richard Bell Photography (charlestonwedding.com) who said that the Woodlands Inn where we got married was using my pictures to give out to prospective brides! Not only this, but it's going to be in a bridal magazine! Thumbs up for nice things happening in the middle of it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment