This picture pretty much sums them up! HAHA!!
Emma and her Princess slippers.
Emma loves Cinderella. It is more than love, she wants to BE Cinderella. I actually think she thought she was Cinderella for a few months. This obsession results in her constantly wearing her Halloween costume and shortly thereafter asking for her, "Glass slippers and crown," because she cannot truly be a princess until all these details are in place.
These last pictures were on my card from January of 2013. It's a shame that I had not put them up until now, but they are cute, aren't they! My girls love each other so much, and I am only realizing now as I interract with other moms how rare that is. Emma is constantly speaking so sweet to Lizzie and me. Whenever she sense we are upset she says, "Oh, it's OK, darling, it will be alright." Just the sweetest thing!
We make a good group. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment