I want everything to happen now. I am like a seed, I feel all the potential, the energy, I know I have what it takes, but it is taken too long. I am in school now and I will have to be for another 2 years just to get my Bachelor's degree! Bloody hell. I have to remind myself that the seeds I am planting now will bear fruit in the future if I am faithful, I just have to take the first step. I feel like I wish life was like Jack in the Beanstalk, where Jack plants the seed and then BOOM! A huge, strong plant just shoots up into the clouds and escorts any willing to climb into a magical fairytale land... Aah, but I am getting away with myself.
I was recently reminded of my desire to be a published author and think that I should pursue that. Part of me just wants to pursue everything that I ever wanted but have never done, and I know that through all of this that I will find my path. I don't have to have an end goal right now, I don't want to cage myself into something prematurely, especially if I don't have very strong feelings about any one thing. I will just take it one step at a time, experiencing everything I can along the way, meeting people and forming relationships that are in tune with my desires and the way I am feeling so that I may find my destiny.
No comments:
Post a Comment