Sunday, June 5, 2011

Today

So, this is just a post to remind us of our every day.  We just finished watching the Mavs game.  They lost. :(  Emma is playing with the CAPS LOCK button on my computer, so this post is taking a little longer than most.  Andy had duty all day yesterday (Saturday) and had to spend the night there, but he surprised us with breakfast this morning, so that was nice.  I'm getting ready for a major pull on Tuesday.  It will be my first trip to Bloom and they are having my favorite event - super double coupons.  This means that they will double any coupon up to $1.99 in value.  There are many deals to be had!

I start school up again June 21st if everything goes according to plan.  I realize that this is cutting it close to having the baby, but I really don't care.  I plan on doing most of the work in the beginning to be prepared.  this means that I will get a couple of classes out of the way, plus, I will have more time off with the baby when I do finally go on official leave.  We have decided to name the baby Elizabeth, but have yet to decide a middle name.  I am so excited about Christmas, we are having it with Andy's family in California!!!  It will be so much fun to show everyone the ranch and to just be together during that time.  Well, I find myself hitting a wall around this time every night.  You know that place where you just can't do any more and you need to go to bed?  Yup, I'm there!  Good night, all.  I will post more with pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment