I am sooo excited! Just got back from the hospital where I had my first ultrasound... I am 9 weeks pregnant! The due date is somewhere between July 11-15... Which is good! This means that we'll have a summer baby which will be nice. It's far enough away from Emma's birthday to make them both special, plus I'll have to make cupcakes for the last day of school because they'll have a summer birthday. :) And, can you say pool party?!!!!
I am so happy right now. Everything that was bad just a week ago has subsided. It's funny how God does that to you. It sounds cliche, but the night is always darkest before the dawn, and that is what I feel like. Andy is on hold right now waiting to see a doctor in town (civilian) to examine his pain. It was kind of a miracle because the doctor he had in A school mysteriously got reassigned to his sub. Therefore, he remembered Andy and his situation. He basically said, "Ok, you've been complaining about pain for the past 2 years... I don't think you're faking!" He immediately took the actions necessary to get him off the submarine and fixed.
Another of the reasons I was really bummed was because I really was not looking forward to going through a pregnancy and the birth without him. If he would have stayed on his sub, he would have left in January and not have been back until August. That means he wouldn't have been back until about a month after the birth. I just didn't want to go through that without him! I mean, I probably could, but given the choice? Uh-uh.
Emma is so cute and growing every day. Her recent thing to do is say, "Hi!" and "Hey!" to everyone she meets. We'll be in the store and she'll just start waving and greeting people. It's so cute! She also says it in the house all the time. It's how she gets our attention. We are gearing up for sleep training... Pray for us!
Pictures of thanksgiving and since are soon to come. I am updating this on my laptop so have to move to my Mac to upload those. Love you all and hope to see you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment