


These days, the bug is getting into everything... She is cruising on the furniture, and "walking" around with her whenever she can get us. We have to hold her hands for balance. Thankfully, though, she is a tall bean so I don't have to bend down very much! She is learning what to do for the camera, although the flashes bother her (do we ever get over that? I don't think so, lol). She usually "reads" her books upside-down, but I think she finally understanding that there is a right way to hold books! I love the bottom picture, as well as the one with her surrounded by magazines. She loves taking everything in and on our coffee table and throwing it to the ground.
This is our every day!
Aunt Stephanie is THRILLED to see that Emma loves the written word, even if it's upside down. She is getting SO grown up.
ReplyDelete