Friday, July 30, 2010

Our Trip to Universal

For Andy's four-day weekend, we took a family trip to Universal Studios. We stayed at the Loews Royal Pacific hotel. It was really nice! Except for it not having a microwave, hair dryer, and mini fridge (I thought those things were standard?)
Anyway, the really great thing about staying at a hotel on-sight is that it gave you fast passes to use. These came in handy, as it was a busy weekend. It was so hot and humid! We bought a couple of fans before we left so that was good. I wanted to make sure that Emma had enough circulation in her stroller.
The pool was really nice. Emma is getting more and more used to water. I guess it helps when the water's not green, as is the case at our apartment pools (yuck!). Nana bought her an inflatable starfish she can sit in with a canopy, very cute and useful!

Hogwarts!
Emma and I in front of the Three Broomsticks!

Not a really good family pic... but the best one of the bunch! lol
Hog's Head (which, in the park, is inside the Three Broomsticks... not in the books, though)

The third day, we went to Universal Studios. If anyone ever goes there, just stay at Islands of Adventure! There are much better, newer things to do!
This is me finally finding a man who is taller than me. lol
Spinning the globe
Andy's parents! Jim and Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment